UNWTO World Tourism Day Reel Competition.
Open from 8th Sept 2022 and ends on 24th Sept 2022
Declaration of Result : 27th Sept 2022
- Adventure Tourism
- Nature Tourism
- Textiles of Nagaland and
- Homestays in Nagaland
1 winner for each Category: Cash prize of Rs.10, 000/- each
Rules for Reels Competition:
• Eligibility criteria: Open to all Legal Residents of Nagaland.
• Register for this competition by visiting this link:
• Registration and submission of reels starts from 8th Sept 2022 and ends on 24th Sept 2022.
• Reel video can feature an individual or a group or Scenic Locations.
Reel video to be submitted by the group leader (in case of group participation).
Only one entry is allowed per group/individual.
• Share your reels on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the participant
Email ID (used for registration)
The caption that will be posted with the reel.
Reels will be posted on the @nagalandtourism Instagram page starting from 20th Sept 2022.
• Results will be declared on 27thSept 2022.
• Following our Instagram page is mandatory for all the participants.
• The judges’ decision will be final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
•Participants can post on their personal page (Account should be open) and tag @nagalandtourism
• Judging will be based on originality, creativity, and relevance to the theme.
• Winners will be declared based on the following:
60% weightage to the points given by the panel of judges.
40% weightage to the number of likes for the reel before 26thSept2022 11:59 pm.
• Languages allowed to use in the reels are English.
• Time limit for the reel is 15 – 60 seconds. Any video longer than 60 seconds or shorter than 15 seconds will be disqualified.
• The resolution of reel videos should be 1080 pixels X 1920 pixels.
• The caption provided by the participants should be less than 140 characters. The caption should not include any hashtags. A common set of hashtags will be added by Nagaland Tourism.
• Participants may edit the reel videos to the best of their creativity before submission. The content of the reel should adhere to the theme provided.
• All the submitted videos will be scrutinized before uploading on our Instagram page.
•Video can be in .avi, .mpeg, .mpg, .mp4, .mov, or .wmv format and should not exceed 1GB in size or exceed two minutes in length.
•Content cannot be unnecessarily violent, derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, religion, profession, or age group, sexually explicit or suggestive, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity.
•Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message
•Content cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies
The videos in no manner should contain any content which showcases hatred towards any religion or community, gender, caste, or politically oriented vibe in any form. Also, there shouldn’t be the use of any abusive or explicit content in the reel video or any other objectionable matter. The Department of Tourism Nagaland holds complete authority to disqualify any such reels. For any inquiries, kindly contact on email@example.com